Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful

Poor Thanksgiving. Caught between Halloween and Christmas, it seems sometimes like the pre-game to Christmas. But it is one of my favorite holidays. No stressful gift giving, not a lot of decorating. Just time to hang out and enjoy the company of those around you, maybe eat a great meal and remember how lucky you are. I have so many things to be thankful for I could not begin to count all of them or write them all down. From the basics of being in good health, to having a entire extended family that I not only love, but like all the way down to being able to live in my own home again and that Matt and I were able to build it together.

But I must say, what I am most thankful for right now is having a partner who is brave enough and strong enough and believes in himself enough to strike out on his own. As anyone who has started their own company before, it is not for the faint of heart. It is humbling and frustrating and agonizing at times. And I am thankful that I am spending my life with someone who wouldn't let that stand in his way.

So tell me, what are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, I also believe in the love of my life. He has overcome so many obstacles (some looked fatal) and has turned his painting business into something to be proud of. I will not give his name at this time for we are going thru rough waters but want him to know I love him dearly.

lcrenovation said...

Develop your office interior design project using the three tips of balance, branding, and ... Create an office interior designers in pune that is functional and appealing.
House Renovations in Vauxhall