Thursday, September 13, 2007

Momentum

Momentum is a funny thing. When you loose it, it's like slamming into a brick wall. Which is about how the progress on our house is coming since this summer. At the rate we are going now, I'm kind of amazed that we ever made it out of the tent...

Three weeks ago I bought a gallon (hopefully THE LAST gallon) of paint, for the last room in the house that needed painting - the master bath. This morning, I finally moved the gallon of paint from my car to the bathroom. PROGRESS. So needless to say, I do not have pictures of a newly painted bathroom, or anything else for that matter.

I am hopeful that the onset of winter will inspire inside projects like closets and the pantry, or at the very least some doors.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Painting our master bathroom is my favorite task. My husband was so happy when I finished the job. He's in one of the best tile stores when he got the news that I've done painting the master bathroom. Tile stores, Tampa, Florida is easy to find, by the way. So, it wasn't difficult for my husband to shop for our tile needs.